Peas In Our Pod

Sunday, January 28, 2007

more of nezzie


While we're at it, here are a few more Nezzie-isms:

She loves to sing "Jimmy Crack Corn."
She calls The Brady Bunch, the Gravy Bunch.
Her favorite song is "Portabello Road" from Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
She holds out her hand and talks to a tiny, imaginary animal that she calls "Fido," which I can only assume is a dog.
She LOVES the book "A Bad Case of Stripes" by David Shannon. It will be a sad day when that one has to go back to the library.
She is very resistent to being potty-trained.
Her favorite thing to say is, "but Mom!"
She recently told Dave, "You're funny Daddy. Congratulations."
She goes to (pretend) Disneyland with Grandma Kewish at least once a day.
She loves her Strawberry Shortcake dolls, and told me that I need to buy her some other ones with "all [my] money."
She has the cutest little kid accent, Her "L" is a "W" and her "TH" is an "F." i.e. "wook" and "nufing" are common.

I just love our Nezzie girl. Especially when she says, "Mommy, I fink your bootiful."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger courtneyb said...

every time I see her she looks more and more like a little/big girl. very cute idea, I may just have to copy it!

1/30/2007 2:11 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

her hair is SO LONG! and i'm so proud of her that she's so good with her prayers in primary! (gotta love sweet little girls.) i told luke his new year's resolution was to learn how to fold his arms during a prayer. we're still working on it...

1/30/2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home