Peas In Our Pod

Monday, December 22, 2008

counting down to Christmas

Inez is loving her advent calendar starring Olive, the Other Reindeer.

Every time I pass our door and see this wreath, it makes me happy.

Dave's desk is nice and tidy,

yet somehow my desk is a disaster with all the last minute preparations.

And I am still so in love with our tree

with all it's different ornaments.

Gwenie getting into something she shouldn't, and she knows it.

One more picture of her just for good measure. And because I love her Santa shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger courtneyb said...

where did you get that calendar? That is so cool.

12/31/2008 9:03 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

i think i got it at barnes and noble on clearance with their regular calendars last year.

12/31/2008 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home