Peas In Our Pod

Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter

Coloring eggs


New lip gloss for Gwen is all this girl needs.

I think she applied her lip gloss about 50 times Easter morning.


Inez told my Mom that she wished she were a boy so that she didn't have to wear curlers anymore.


After many attempts Inez successfully made a puzzle tower.

Impatiently waiting for the egg hunt

where Gwen ditched her Easter basket for a butterfly net.


(It's easier to drag around)

Grandma looking on as the kids discovered all 144 plastic eggs that were hidden in the backyard.

Tainui's loot

Tazzie's loot

Teina's loot (I missed getting a picture of Tama)

Tui's loot

Trying to get a group shot with an uncooperative Gwen.

Then it was Inez who was uncooperative because she didn't get a full basket of eggs.

Life seems so unfair when you are five.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karissa and Mik said...

glad to see youre back! sorry about the eggs inez, a few tips ive aquired over my egg hunting year: knock the other kids over or my personal favorite- steal theirs later when theyre not looking...

4/26/2009 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

gwen's lips+lip gloss=LOOK OUT!
(okay, that was super cheesey!)

the girls look cute and im sure had extra fun with the older cousins around.

4/26/2009 10:31 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Looks like a fun Easter. I hated sleeping with curlers in my hair when I was little. Now I am thinking I will torture Tori the same way I was tortured as soon as her hair is long enough.

4/27/2009 10:49 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture with the curlers in her hair!!!!!!!

4/30/2009 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home