Peas In Our Pod

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

our blessed little girl

So, we blessed our little Gwen on Sunday and it was such a nice day. I was much more emotional than I expected to be with it being our second baby blessing. Nevertheless, it was beautiful, and Gwen was such a good baby for us. She was even awake during the blessing! She wore the same little gown that Nezzie wore, and she got some little baby pearls from Grandma Kewish. I know I'm biased, but she looked so beautiful!





I am so grateful for this wonderful little spirit in my life and in our family, and I just love her more than I could ever have expected to. I was a little wary of getting pregnant and having a second child for the fear that I wouldn't have just my Nezzie girl to love and spend time with. But I feel more love for the two than I thought I had. And when Gwen smiles and coos at me, or settles down just for Mommy, it is so rewarding.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Holly! I love the pictures. The bubbles one at the end is especially cute.

12/07/2006 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her hair looks reddish... or am i just seeing things? she is darling in her dress and awake! (guess i was too late to catch that!)

12/11/2006 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute and lovely!

12/13/2006 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home