Peas In Our Pod

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

california baby


My sister Carol turned me onto California Baby products a few years ago by way of some sunscreen that I used to protect my then chubby baby Nezzie's tender white skin. Back then I had to order it online which was fine, but I really hate to pay for shipping if I can avoid it. So imagine my excitement as I browsed the baby aisle in Target and spotted California Baby products right in front of my very eyes! I got the calming shampoo & conditioner, and now I love to wash my squirmy little three year old's hair. It smells so good and her hair is super easy to comb through because of it. I simply Iove it, highly recommend it and am in no way affiliated with this company.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger courtneyb said...

love the seductive look on the bottle

4/04/2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger jane Cobber said...

The shampoo is also an excellent all over wash. I actually still use it for a facewash. Glad to know I can find it at Target now instead of ordering it online!

4/04/2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

courtney, all california girls are seductive. except those from bakersfield (just kidding, i'm only saying that to tease dave because he thinks i'm a california snob).

but yeah, i'm not too comfortable with the shirtless little girl on the bottle. it didn't bother me until you mentioned it. thanks. :)

4/04/2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Dangit! I just got back from Target! I need hair smoother-outer for Eden! Thank you, I'm so excited! (doesn't take much)

4/04/2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Cool--we're on it. I just wish it were called "California, Baby"

4/04/2007 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home