Peas In Our Pod

Sunday, August 26, 2007

fiddle dee dee

So Mom and Dad leave manana, early in the a.m. We. are. so. sad. I kept getting choked up at church today when I would think, "I won't be sitting with Mom in R.S. next week" or "This is the last time to do 'what took you so long' after church." I have been trying really hard to not think about the fact that they are leaving so soon.

So in honor of them, Inez wore her chinese dress with a norwegian hairstyle to church today.






And I won't think about them leaving just now. I'll think about it tomorrow.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

i'm sorry. i need to come and hug you! (it's point and calorie free you know.)

8/27/2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

How could they leave that little, darling, eclectic girl?

8/27/2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I ate about a million chocolate chip cookies and the great wall of chocolate cake from P.F. Changs. Oh and 3.5 butterscotch squares. It was a bad day.

8/28/2007 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're holding up okay. Nezzie is such a doll. I don't know how you got her to sit long enough to do her hair, but I am in awe. So cute.

8/28/2007 12:50 PM  
Blogger cori said...

holly. i am thinking of you. you have the best parents i have heard, and i know i have said that before. love,cori

8/28/2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Look at that sweet girl of yours!!! Beautiful outfit and hair and face! :) How long were mom and dad there Holly?

8/29/2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home