Peas In Our Pod

Monday, August 13, 2007

another milestone

This is what I found when I went in to get her after her nap.

Standing up all by herself.

And these pictures are actually from July 20th, but had been taken on a different camera and I finally just dumped them onto my computer. But now she pulls up to anything that is standing still and cruises quite easily. She has also conquered the couch pillow blockades that I have set up. I fear that we are heading for the days of heavy duty baby-proofing.
Ugh and hooray.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

SO cute.

8/14/2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tori has been working on standing in her crib by climbing on her bumper. I finally had to take it down since she had ripped most of the ties off and made a mess out of it. Glad to see yours is still intact.

8/15/2007 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home