Peas In Our Pod

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

happy birthday dad and joe


So their birthdays were actually on Monday, August 6th. I'm just a little behind in my posting, but the sentiments remain the same.

My brother Joe was born on my Dad's 30th birthday. Quite the birthday present, eh? My Dad just turned...well let's just say he's "over the hill." That way, I won't get in trouble for telling his age. He does however look good for a blankety-blank year old, as I am often reminded. Must be those good ol' Norwegian genes.

Here are a few favorite pictures of both these guys. And please excuse the age/quality of some of these pictures. Dave just taught me how to scan pictures correctly and I am now becoming a pro with photoshop. And when I say "pro" I mean I am becoming a bit less frustrating to Dave when I ask him how to do something.

Labels: ,