Peas In Our Pod

Friday, February 29, 2008

"heavily into"

I often get into one particular movie and it will wind up staying in the DVD player for a solid month. Right now my movie du mois is Becoming Jane. I know I recently gushed over James McAvoy after seeing this movie but if you've seen it, can you really blame me? And if you haven't seen it, then come over right now! And bring some popcorn because another showing is just about to start.

Here is my favorite scene du jour and it gets REALLY good at minute 2:08.
So enjoy and you're welcome.



P.S. So bummed that tonight we couldn't find a babysitter because I want to see THIS MOVIE really bad. What?! James McAvoy is in that too!? My goodness! I had no idea.

P.P.S. The original title of this post was "obsessed" but I felt the need to change it so that I wouldn't seem as crazy. This new title was an acceptable alternative from thesaurus[dot]com.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

i'm on my way. with popcorn.

i think movies (your choice, miss movie-watcher and crush-getter) should be part of our [someday] girls weekend.

(with one word i just turned our slumber party into a two nighter. could we pull it off?)

2/29/2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

oh, we could pull it off.

2/29/2008 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm wondering if you watched "Miss Potter" yet????
Those two are two of my favorite of late. (Mom)

3/01/2008 6:45 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

oh yeah! i forgot about that one. i'll let you know when i watch it.

3/01/2008 7:12 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I love you for having this on your blog! I sooo love this movie! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh, you HAVE to see Miss Potter!

3/02/2008 2:17 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Just got this movie in the mail from good ol' Netflix, and I'm totally watching it tonight. Oh, and Nils and I have been watching Arrested Development all week. So funny. Oh so funny.

3/02/2008 3:34 PM  
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

My little sister loves James too, but I think he looks incredibly short? No? Yes?

3/03/2008 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home