Peas In Our Pod

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

family pictures

When we were in California last month, my sister, Carol, took our family pictures down at the beach. She's just starting a new photography business in Southern California (based in Oceanside) and is working on building her portfolio. So if you are near here area and are interested in using her, click here for her website and here for her blog.

And good news for those of you in Utah Valley, she will be here for a few weeks this month (I think Aug. 16th through the 28th) and if you are interested in booking a session with her, then let me know. It will be an amazing deal you won't want to pass up.

Here's a little sample of her work and a few of my favorite shots she got of our family.

This is my new dream location, by the way. There are a whole row of dream houses on the beach here.



I love Nezzie's expression and how her emotion goes straight through to her toes in this one.



I cannot believe how the girls have identical hair color. I mean, it makes sense because they are sisters, but it's just odd how it is exactly the same. When Inez was Gwenie's age, she was so, so blonde. I guess that's why it's odd to me.

Tender. Still in love after all these years.

The beach! I miss it.

13 Comments:

Blogger Nate and Kelly said...

cute family pics... you've inspired me-- i want to book a session for sure!

8/05/2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger Jiles Pfamily said...

okay deal, you by a house with a basement and we will rent the basement. cute pics. you are all so photogenic. i am ready to blade! when can you go?

8/06/2008 12:20 AM  
Blogger Shannon & Summer said...

wow! Love the family pics! My favorite is the one of the girls sitting on the beach!

8/06/2008 6:21 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

i love the beach and miss it too. and having a photo session at the beach with my family is like my #1 dream ever. lucky.

8/06/2008 7:15 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I love your pictures! How fun! I miss you guys and we've only been gone for what 2 weeks, pathetic!

8/06/2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Love them!

8/06/2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pictures especially the last pic of you and Dave and all of the blue gate pictures. Your girls a gorgeous!

8/07/2008 5:24 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Lovely. All of them. You guys look great.

8/08/2008 11:08 PM  
Blogger david said...

totally interested! your pictures are so stinkin cute.

p.s. jenny not david, i just hate signing in and out...

8/09/2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Great job, Carol - love those! I especially love the tilt of Inez's (sp?!) head when she's sitting with her baby sister on the sand. That is SO sweet!

8/11/2008 3:01 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh those are wonderful!! I love the blue gate with the pink dresses. Adoreable!!

8/13/2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger cori said...

dear cutest family,

can you get any cuter?

i mean...for reals. i loved these...

thanks for sharing.

love, cori

8/13/2008 11:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So pretty! I'm glad I finally got to see them.

8/17/2008 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home