Peas In Our Pod

Monday, June 30, 2008

our anniversary

Even though our official anniversary is July 5th, we took advantage of being in Southern California where my sister was able to watch my girls so Dave and I could sneak off for an early celebration.

We grabbed some dessert at Blue Bayou and enjoyed the ambiance.

Our traditional picture.

And as usual, I beat Dave at Buzz every time we went on it. Sorry babe!

We really got into finding Hidden Mickeys while we were there. It was a lot of fun. These two were found on Pirates of the Caribean.


Disneyland with your kids is a lot of fun. But Disneyland without your kids is an entirely different experience. It was so much fun. It was like a date on steroids. We decided to try and go once a year without them. Maybe that makes us selfish. Ok.

Thanks so much Carol for making it possible for us! You are the best, and I totally owe you!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home