Peas In Our Pod

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

dave is 33

Today is Dave's birthday. So whether you know him or not, leave a comment and wish him a happy birthday!

Here are 33 random facts about Dave.

1. He is smart. He's like a walking dictionary, which comes in pretty handy for me.
2. He loves his girls.
3. He spoils me.
4. He likes Disneyland.
5. He is artistically talented.
6. He loves Volkswagens.
7. He always puts socks on my cold feet for me.
8. He gets really excited about technology.
9. He is calm and patient.
10. He has really good taste in music.
11. He is spiritual and a responsible priesthood holder.
12. He is a perfectionist when it comes to design.
13. He bleeds blue for BYU.
14. He bleeds whatever color it would be for Apple computers/products.
15. He takes good care of his family.
16. He is unselfish and always thinking of others.
17. He changes diapers without being asked!
18. He does dishes without being asked!
19. He loves to read, when he has the time.
20. He is supportive of me and my desires 100%.
21. He always lets me have bites of whatever he is eating, and if it bothers him he doesn't let me know it.
22. He is romantic.
23. He is respectful of other people.
24. He is cool headed(which is good, since I am not).
25. Él habla español.
26. He is funny and makes me laugh all the time.
27. He is loyal.
28. He is creative.
29. He is trustworthy.
30. He has great faith in God and Jesus Christ.
31. He cries at movies, and even though he gets a little embarrassed, I love it.
32. He has great style.
33. He's mine. Like forever.

Here are some facts about him that he wrote back in December of 2007. He is funny, but you already know that since it was #26.

Happy Birthday Dave. We love you!

16 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Happy birthday, Dave!

2/25/2009 2:33 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

happy birthday dave! i'm so glad holly got you.

2/25/2009 2:51 PM  
Blogger Scoresbys said...

Have a great day. We miss you guys.

2/25/2009 3:32 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hope your birthday is fantastic Dave - Holly, you are a lucky girl! (and I think you are one lucky dude!)

2/25/2009 4:23 PM  
Blogger Mini-marathon-Mom said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! I've got another possibly little known fact. If I am remembering correctly. I think that you enjoyed playing with the dinosaurs in nursery as much as the kids did. (I'll never forget the day that the group of nursery dads sat down with those dinosaurs. The nursery kids didn't have a chance - It seems like Joe Campbell knew all the names too) Anyway - just the fact that you would even be there in nursery says alot about your character. You are a great guy!!

2/25/2009 7:12 PM  
Blogger James said...

My random fact...Dave once played a game of Settlers of Catan larger than this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gen_Con_-_20030724_-_Giant_Settlers_of_Catan_Game.jpg

Happy Birthday, Lord of Catan.

2/25/2009 9:23 PM  
Blogger Sammie K said...

Dave, Happy Birthday! I can't think of anyone I rather share a birthday with. The best part- you'll always be one year older (and wiser too I suppose). :) Hope you had a great one.

2/26/2009 12:03 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Happy Birthday Dave--hope you had a great one.

2/26/2009 5:52 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

happy one day late birthday to you dave!

if it were yesterday, you could have gone to disneyland to celebrate with some sort of gift card, from disneyland. because mickey mouse likes you.

2/26/2009 11:04 AM  
Blogger Karissa and Mik said...

happy birthday! what a sweet wifey you have!

2/26/2009 11:27 AM  
Blogger nat said...

Happy Day O'birth to you!

2/26/2009 1:41 PM  
Blogger Denice said...

happy bday!!!!!

2/26/2009 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day again, Dave. It was great seeing you blow out your candles with the girls....and sharing in positives we all thought about you and Holly (in honor of her recent B-day, of course). And, I think lemon pie is a great birthday cake....

2/26/2009 2:30 PM  
Blogger Bandit Jack said...

happy birthday dave!

2/26/2009 3:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Dave! I know I'm the world's worst sister. I didn't call you on your birthday, even after Mom called me to remind me. And I'm leaving you a Happy Bday comment two days late.

Wow. I suck.

Oh, and I guess I should wish Happy Birthday to Holly too. What is it, a week late? Two weeks? Excuse me while I hang my head in shame.

And just to warn you, I'll probably forget to bring your presents to dinner on Sunday. That's if I even remember to buy them.

2/27/2009 9:35 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow.. Holly what a catch! Happy Birthday Dave! Hope you had a most wonderful day with your girls... :)

2/27/2009 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home