Peas In Our Pod

Monday, June 08, 2009

higher calling

As I was changing Gwen the other day she excitedly said, " a tewefome, Mom!" So I looked at her ceiling to see what she was talking about. Low and behold, a telephone made out of pure sunlight.

She is a funny girl.

*And I have to give Dave credit for coming up with the title to this post. Surely I'm not the only one who wishes he would sacrifice a little bit of his time for our little ole blog here. His humorous and witty blog posts are sorely missed (hint: those are links of posts by Dave). Well, at least I know my Mom would agree with me. Right, Mom?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

Absolutely and positively!!!

6/09/2009 12:14 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

thanks mom. Dave also thanks you for being his sole supporter.

6/10/2009 11:36 PM  
Blogger courtneyb said...

she's got a good eye for spotting that! And I agree, Dave is an entertaining poster, it was nice to relive the church drawer incident.

6/11/2009 12:34 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

thanks court! and yes, the church drawer incident is a classic!

6/26/2009 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home