Peas In Our Pod

Thursday, September 03, 2009

colors

If you have been to my house, then you know how much I love bright colors. We have every color of the rainbow painted throughout the house, except purple and that's just never gonna happen.

When it comes to sewing, I prefer to use Gütermann thread. But when I was searching for a certain color in my sewing supplies, I ran across all these spools of Coats & Clark. Well, they just looked so pretty in the morning light so I snapped their photo.

I had been looking for the right shade of green to match this swatch.

Inez then stacked them all up and requested that I took a picture of her tower o' thread.

And speaking of color, I cannot figure out what color Gwen's eyes are.

What do you think? Jon?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Denice said...

let me know what you figure out because they are the exact color of karlys

9/04/2009 10:26 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I would call them Hazel. Which when I was little, I thought meant bluish-green, but it actually is greenish-brown.

9/05/2009 8:13 AM  
Blogger James and Natalie said...

Color de Miel

9/05/2009 8:59 AM  
Blogger Kenzie said...

Purple is the best color!

9/05/2009 3:58 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Checketts said...

Sorry for the unrelated/random comment but I am interested in buying a shirt from Frockly. I am not sure how to go about it. If you could e-mail me at Ben.Checketts@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it.

9/06/2009 12:11 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

sorry kenzie! i'm just not a fan of the color. and i have no ill will towards those who do like it!

9/06/2009 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Mom said...

But, remember, Auntie Holly? Purple is for boys AND girls.

9/07/2009 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Jon said...

The best eye color in the world of course! :D My favorite part of hazel though is that they change and sometimes are more green or more brown. Tell me do other eye colors do that? Nope! JK I'm not that vain

9/09/2009 8:16 AM  
Blogger Karissa and Mik said...

i love colorful thread as well, im going to say theyre looking a little hazel, more on the brown side

9/09/2009 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home