Peas In Our Pod

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

i love holly.

Let me just warn you up front. If you are not Holly Lesue, you probably don't want to read this blog entry.

Now, I realize that what I am about to say is extremely cheesey and that I will probably have my man-status revoked for it, but I just have to say this. Officially, adamantly, ardently—I love my wife.

I don't mean that I sort of like her, or that she's ok to have around... I mean that I LOVE her.

She is better than the best thing that you can think of. She is better than chocolate-covered five dollar bills. She is perfect. She is sublime.

And I, David Lesue, cannot help but love her.

Happy Valentine's Day, babe.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Sorry, even though I am not Holly, I had to read it. That is sweet and made me a little emotional. Can it be post pregnancy hormones making me tear up?

2/14/2007 1:07 PM  
Blogger courtneyb said...

It does not effect your man-status but it does effect my husbands, husband-status

2/14/2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

i love holly, too-- "she's a great gal!"

2/14/2007 9:17 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Um, that's assuming you had "man-status" to begin with Dave :P

2/18/2007 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth....

KIDDING!

Oh how cuDE!!!!!!

Quick, what's that from?

2/27/2007 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home