Peas In Our Pod

Thursday, March 15, 2007

potty training...the bane of my exsistence

or is it? We've finally had a break through!! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is time it will stick.

Okay, before I was able to post this we just had our THIRD accident of the day. They were all very minor and easy to clean up, but still. I expected a bumpy road, but three? In one day? Ugh!

Here is Little Miss Snicklefritz (as Grandpa K. affectionately calls her) bravely holding some worms that she found while planting strawberries with Grandma & Grandpa Kewish. Actually, I'm pretty sure that they found them and put them in her hands, to which she squealed like a girl, and rightly so.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristy wihongi said...

just stick with it...it will be worth it one day soon. tui is all about his new 'happy feet' underwear. i know i keep confusing him when i ask if he wants to put on a diaper. and all this because i just bought a huge costco size box of diapers and don't want to waste the money i have invested on the last diapers in nearly 12 years straight.

3/15/2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

i think it gets worse before it gets better! but just think: it WILL get better. and then you will be done with cleaning up adult-sized poo-poo!

we missed you guys this week. i'll let you vent about it ALL morning long on our next excursion. unless, of course, she's officially potty trained by then. i will cross my fingers for that. :)

3/15/2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Potty training was the bane of my existence as well. It confused me so! However, when it was all said and done, I was so proud of Anders, and proud of myself that we both made it out alive. Well worth all the disgusting-ness! Good luck!

3/16/2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was hilarious with the worm. Just squealed like a girl at first, then got brave when grandpa asked her if she wanted to hold it for about the fourth time...she said hesitantly...'okay.' Then, she held it and when it began to wiggle she screamed again and threw it down. We found out...she also doesn't particularly like spiders from the garden. I must say...I rather agree with her...but she is much cuter at it.

3/16/2007 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home