Peas In Our Pod

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

gross

Have you ever been wondering where a certain bottle or sippy cup is? It's not like I was thinking about it all the time, but every once in awhile I kept remembering that we were short one small bottle. Then one night as Inez was standing next to the chair I was sitting in and talking to me, she stepped on something hard that was under a blanket in the corner.

There it is! The missing bottle. Half-full (because I like to think that I'm an optimist) of apple juice and mold.




*Please not that these picture cannot do the gross-ness justice as they were taken with the camera phone.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

"Gwen Winery" has a nice ring to it.

2/05/2008 3:48 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Well, I am glad that Gwen didn't find it and start drinking it before you noticed. That would be nasty.

2/05/2008 8:28 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Throw that bad boy away! We've had many a missing bottle that is found days, weeks, months later. Yuck.

2/05/2008 9:49 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

been there! sooo nasty! in my past experience, i prefer juice over milk though! yikes!

2/06/2008 7:14 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

you threw it away, right?

2/06/2008 10:18 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

ps: you need to take the plunge and buy a new camera...

(and a new bottle apparently.)

2/06/2008 10:18 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I don't know.. I think it could be saved.. you know.. with a little (or a lot of) bleach or somethin! Holly - we don't have a camera right now either. Ours broke. Thank goodness Beth and her camera are staying with us! Soon, we'll have to take the plunge, too. ouch.

2/06/2008 12:43 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

almost immediately into the trash can. we had to take a picture first.

maybe i'll get a new camera for my b-day (dave, that hint is for you).

2/06/2008 8:58 PM  
Blogger Cherri Regnier said...

I totally agree...better juice than milk. Now I need to go on a hunt for my missing items. Scary.

Jody, um...why haven't you commented yet?

2/06/2008 10:27 PM  
Blogger Cherri Regnier said...

Oops. My bad.

2/06/2008 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home