Peas In Our Pod

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

sisters, sisters

Those of you who know me well, know that I am a classic movie junkie. With this self-proclamation, it is a bit embarrassing for me to admit that I never watched White Christmas (all the way through) until just a few years ago. It happened to be around the same time that Inez got her little sister.


So every now and then, in moments such as these:



I find myself humming this song.




And I love that there are a lot of those moments.


8 Comments:

Blogger Karissa and Mik said...

the last picture is darling! it needs to go up on your wall!

10/08/2008 4:43 PM  
Blogger Denice said...

your girls are so cute. time for another!

10/08/2008 8:06 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

oooh, so many new posts.

i know we're on the same wavelength for the pump'choc'chip cookies, but seriously, we're so beedy-beedy-beedy today: my segullah post almost had the exact same title.



i love your girls!

xo

10/08/2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger Nate and Kelly said...

tender! Now I'm sad that I don't have a sister...

10/09/2008 1:24 AM  
Blogger jane Cobber said...

Oh no, now I have that song in my head...Cute pixs (especially the lasst 2;)and isn't it great for them to have a best friend to play with? My girls would be lost without each other.

10/09/2008 4:01 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

kelly, you know i love you like you're my sister.

10/09/2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

having grown up with sisters as our friends, isn't it just wonderful to have children who are sisters who are friends? :)

10/16/2008 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The last picture with your daughters on the beach is adorable! I love it! How old are they?

11/06/2008 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home