Peas In Our Pod

Thursday, July 02, 2009

feeding bodies and souls

We took a trip to the Oquirrh Mountain open house with Grandpa K., the Wihongis and the Indiana Kewishes. This seems like an obvious statement, but it was really beautiful, inside and out.

It was a bright and sunny day. Not to mention, very warm.

My girls.

Two year olds are easily entertained,

especially when they find mom's purse.




This one kind of reminds me of Wood's American Gothic.

Later we took a much anticipated trip to the BYU Creamery. They only had about three flavors though because their "machine is broken" or some such silly excuse. The adults left a bit disappointed and the children, sticky.





I highly recommend both activities, unless you are looking forward to eating BYU's graham finale ice cream.
Cue the sad Charlie Brown music as I lower my head and drag my feet home from the Creamery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denice said...

temple and ice cream. two great things.

7/05/2009 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home