Peas In Our Pod

Thursday, July 23, 2009

a work in progress

Last night while Dave and I were watching a movie, I pulled out a lot of my fabric stash. I haven't been able to look at it or think about it since I first started feeling/being so sick with this pregnancy.

It was like finding a hidden treasure! I took a few fat quarters that I had and am attempting some sort of little quilt. I don't have a pattern so I'm just kind of winging it. I have no idea what I'll back it with yet, but I just loved all these colors and decided to throw them all together. We'll see how it goes. It's small, so hopefully I can keep the momentum and actually finish this quilt!

Also, these days I am awash in tutus. I'm fairly addicted to making them. But I just can't store them all. I'm thinking about putting some in my etsy shop. Anyone interested?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Gigi would think she'd died and gone to heaven. How much are they? Maybe we can work out a trade, me being broke and all.

7/23/2009 3:35 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

i would love one!!! (and i think savy might enjoy one as well)

7/23/2009 4:55 PM  
Blogger Dyana365 said...

love, love, love these colors!! Please post a picture when you are finished. I'd take a tutu, but I think jim might have an issue with it :)

7/24/2009 4:26 PM  
Blogger Tecia said...

I'd love one for Tay! Glad to hear you're feeling better

7/26/2009 4:59 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like the colors that you added to your collection of Tutus. That is a funny word, say it over and over again in your head and it sounds silly.

7/29/2009 6:37 PM  
Blogger Denice said...

i think the quilt is a sign your having another little girl.

7/31/2009 9:51 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

except now i don't like how the top turned out and i want to take it apart. it's too much and too matchy-matchy. so what's that supposed to mean!? hmmmm...

7/31/2009 10:31 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

it means that you're going to have a girl with no fashion sense.

just kidding.

fat quarters is a great name for a band, or a pool hall.

joey just asked "dad, when is Inez going to come to our house?"

8/01/2009 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home