Peas In Our Pod

Thursday, September 10, 2009

the orchard, revisited

So I took the girls to check out/test the evening light for an upcoming photo shoot I had. They were pretty tolerant this time, but mostly because I just let them run and do what they wanted. No posing by me. Although, I did ask Gwen to smile for me, and this is what I got.

Love the cheese.

Love Inez's exasperated expression. Gwen was loving the frisbee.

Love those lips.

LOVE the light here.

Love the flared nostrils on Nez.

Love the love. Two little buddies—makes my heart melt when they love each other like this.

Love my little models.

(Hay que hacer "click" to see Gwen's expression here. It's classic Gwen.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sammie K said...

SO beautiful! The pictures and your girls.

9/10/2009 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

Really, really enjoyed these pictures. Some classic "them" expressions!

9/10/2009 5:43 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

beautiful!!!

9/10/2009 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home