Peas In Our Pod

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

crazy bees

Well, I admit I have been very neglectful of our dear little blog. I have about a million posts that are saved as drafts because I haven't had time to finish and post them. Life is just too busy right now. I feel like I have crazy bees in my head. I have a list of 29 things to do and we are leaving next Thursday to go out of town.

By the way, the marathon long list does not include anything I need to do to get us ready to leave for our vacation. Don't you feel sorry for me?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Oh, I am so sorry Holly, I HATE and know that feeling all too well. I hope you have been able to take a deep breath and get stuff done - hurry or those bees will start stingin! It was nice to see another post after Regina though! :)

5/18/2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

i had a neighbor in sugarhouse who honestly used to cut her grass this way. honestly.

5/19/2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home