Peas In Our Pod

Monday, May 21, 2007

i'll take one of each...

I was just browsing online and wishing for a few things.
Like this Stila lipgloss that I LOVE, in banana flavor

I'll take a pair of these MBT shoes that I learned about from Brooke, in a size 10 (they are only $250)

and it would be fun to bake with Nigella's measuring cups

I would get Dave this t-shirt

I would love to redecorate Inez's room using this bedding from The Land of Nod

and I want to dress the girls in matching dresses, like this one from Oilily

Is there something that you want?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger jane Cobber said...

Cute things:)

5/22/2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger cori said...

i have a list of things i wish for...everyday. i will be posting them soon. i am totally wishing. dreaming these days. i love these types of posts. glad to know what you want. cute, cute style.

5/22/2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger cori said...

i think that is so funny you have a tee picked out for your man. i have outfits saved for mine. i love it when i can play "paper dolls" on my blog. have a dreamy kind of day!

5/22/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

i'll take that lipgloss, thank you very much.

5/22/2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

ps- LOVE the mbts. i even went running in them yesterday. foolish looking (me running, not the shoes) yes, but my thighs are sore!

5/22/2007 3:15 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

brooke, i keep thinking, what if i had those shoes for disneyland. that would be great but probably so tiring!

5/22/2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh, I LOVE that bedding!! Okay, I still want that Chi flat iron we were talking about on Brooke's blog!!!

5/22/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

oh yeah, i want the chi too. no, i just don't want it, i need it!

5/22/2007 8:55 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

all i know is that when i first used my chi iron dave came home and asked me if i had gotten my hair cut that day because my hair is only ever styled cute after i get it cut. that's how magic the chi is. (thanks kristy, you are the best!)

did that make any sense?

5/22/2007 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home