Peas In Our Pod

Monday, October 29, 2007

"the cool park"

We had a good day last week. I had to run about a million errands on Friday and as we were driving with our windows down and sunroof open (because I prefer natural air to the air conditioner, unless it's not nice weather of course) I realized how beautiful and warm the day was and that it won't be that way for much longer. So I decided to take a break from dragging the girls around from store to store and make a stop at the park.



Nezzie calls this park "the cool park" and I'm guessing that it's because of the swings. They are pretty cool.




I was so glad that I stopped and gave the girls a break from sitting in the cart or having to stay right by me in the stores. It made running the rest of the errands much more pleasant. Plus I felt like such a good mom, for the moment.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kellymccaleb said...

that is cool, where is it?

10/31/2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

It's back behind Walmart in Orem. It's a really cool, big and clean park.

10/31/2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

You are a good mom, wait to live in the moment!

10/31/2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

we love that park!

10/31/2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

katrina, we'll meet you there for a play date before the snow comes!

11/01/2007 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home