Peas In Our Pod

Sunday, March 16, 2008

saliva, saliva and more saliva.


This is my new favorite cooking show. It's my favorite because it's all about baking instead of cooking. Not that there's anything wrong with cooking, I just happen to be better at baking.

I mean, just look at this!

It's an Orange Cornmeal Cake. Who would even think that would be yummy?! Well, I do now after watching John Barricelli make it on the show. Another one that looks yum is the Peach Buckle.

I highly recommend watching it. Not only do they have me convinced that I could successfully make each and every one of these desserts, but it's from Everyday Food. And Everyday Food comes from Martha. And Martha makes everything looks so lovely. Well, she makes her people make everything look lovely.

Pleasing to the eye and delicious, who could ask for more?

6 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

the title made me laugh because i just came home from the endodontist, and well, let's just say there was a lot of that. like you said. but for different reasons.

i'm with you sister, my heart is for baking-- although i love to enjoy ALL foods.

3/17/2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger cori said...

"i mean look at this"

you make me laugh. and i want a piece right now.

3/17/2008 1:44 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

what channel is it on?

3/17/2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

It's on PBS or KUED on Saturdays. Here's the link.

3/18/2008 7:36 AM  
Blogger Cherri Regnier said...

I don't cook or bake but I am somewhat like Martha. I make my people do it for me. I have people at Taco Bell for cooking (does what they do qualify as cooking?) and Sprinkles for baking.

3/18/2008 10:34 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Cherri, that's how Martha started out too.

3/18/2008 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home