Peas In Our Pod

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

we're off!

I must admit I'm not too fond of the idea of driving by myself with the girls to Southern California but, California is calling to us. Early tomorrow we will set off—as soon as I can get the car packed.

By the way, Inez has been telling anyone and everyone that we get to go to Disneyland. There's often much squealing involved, on Nezzie's part. And I must say that it's pretty interesting to see the way adults react to an enthusiastic (to say the least) four-year-old talk about Disneyland.

We're off to the Happiest Place on Earth.

4 Comments:

Blogger courtneyb said...

There is no doubt that Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth. I love taking my kids there!

3/06/2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Shannon & Summer said...

I am so happy you decided to do it! I'm so jealous too! Have tons of fun!

3/06/2008 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must drive by your childhood home near there and see how the renters are taking care of it.
And, have fun, fun, fun in the California sun...this is usually such a great time of year to be there.
Would LOVE to see the girls' faces and reactions. (Mom a/k/a Grandma)

3/07/2008 4:21 AM  
Blogger david said...

FUN! I am a total advocate of you guys taking that trip. I know my opinion is very important to you, so I will try and give it pre-trip next time.

3/15/2008 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home